Sunday 19 October 2008

7 New Ponytail Holders




I have decided to make more hair accessories with my fabric covered buttons since hair accessories are more useful than simply buttons. When you see some lovely fabric covered buttons, you may not buy them unless you're a collector or you craft. Hair accessories like ponytail holders, bobby pins made of these buttons may be more popular (I hope...).

I spent some time on thinking about the package. How should I pack the ponytail holders to make it more adorable? Finally I've decided to buy a pair of wave-cutting scissors for cutting the edges of the cards, and use a hemp rope to tie the ponytail holders onto the cards. This look simple and clean.

I listed ponytail holders with simple pattern like polka dots this week. There will be more different style e.g. cute cats, dogs etc in the future.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute ponytail holders.

Tag your're it! You've been cyber-tagged. You can learn about it and see if you want to participate at my blog.